Mobile Marketing – a paradigm shift
Let’s face it, today it’s a whole new ballgame when it comes to local marketing. Sure many of the same fundamentals apply, such as providing good service, quality products and having a good reputation. What has changed is where and how this local marketing is being done. The game may be the same, but the playing field and the rules have changed.
Think about this and your local marketing efforts!
- The yellow pages is dying…when was the last time you used it?
- The newspapers are dying – expensive and dwindling circulation
- The TV Stations are struggling – expensive and hurt by TIVO /DVR
- Radio competes with CD’s, MP3 players etc.
- Telemarketing hurt by no call lists
Local marketing today
Today’s consumers typically searches for a vendor on their phone or by computer. They are well informed, and they expect you to be where they are. That means on the local directories, maps, on their phone, and the top pages of the search engines. If you aren’t, then you are missing out in a big way. Mobile marketing through the Internet is not a novelty anymore. It’s a necessity.
We can help you get that online presence with programs custom designed for your business and budget.
Connect with your customers online today.
Local marketing works!
Topic: Mobile Marketing