Search Engine Optimization
Is Search Engine Optimization still important?
In the past, Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, has earned a bad reputation in the business community – and deservedly so. Too many companies and individuals were “gaming the system” with techniques designed to fool the search engines. Thousands of meaningless backlinks and irrelevant posts were created in order to make the search engines “think” a particular site was incredibly popular and relevant. The search engines have figured this game out and have become much more sophisticated in their algorithms over the past two years.
So is SEO still important? Yes. And here is why:
Did You Know?
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine?
- Search still is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites?
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results?
- 70% of the links users click on SERPs are organic?
- Content marketing brings up to 2,000% increase in blog traffic and 40% increase in ROI?
- Over 39% of customers today come from search?
SEO Done Right
Like it or not, you are in a long term relationship with the search engines. Their customers are fickle and demanding. By providing the search engines with timely, relevant and fresh information, you are helping the search engines satisfy their customers. And the search engines will reward you for it. Now that the game is not rigged, it is important to do Search Engine Optimization the right way.
Our 5 Step Plan will help:
- maximize the potential of your website as a business tool
- build your brand reputation
- establish your name as the leader in your industry
Our 5 Step Plan:
- Phase 1 – Keyword Research: Know what words and phrases are important – not to you; to your prospects
- Phase 2 – Create a Campaign Roadmap: Plan the work; work the plan
- Phase 3 – On-Page SEO: 70% of ranking success in small markets is attributed to on-page factors.
- Phase 4 – Off-Page SEO: create unique content on top online sites and build quality links to your site
- Phase 5 – Reporting & Analytics: Own it! Executive reports are created every month for review and improvement